Shower element with thermostat and two upper parts, panel mounting surface-mounted, SECURITHERM ALU, ADL-792380.2
Simple shower panel for surface mounting. The panel is made of aluminium and equipped with a thermostatic fitting. This makes the fitting also suitable for thermal disinfection. In the event of a sudden failure of cold water, the fitting closes automatically. The water can either be fed through the robust brass shower head or through the shower spray. So the user has all options.
Shower element with thermostat and two upper sections:
- Housing made of powder-coated aluminium for surface mounting.
- Connection concealed with flexible hoses G 1/2B.
- SECURITHERM thermostatic mixer tap.
- Temperature adjustable: Cold water up to 38°C: 1st temperature stop, 2nd stop at 41°C.
- Scald protection: immediate closing in case of cold water failure.
- Suitable for thermal disinfection.
- Not self-closing, tops open after 1/4 turn.
- Shower head ROUND chrome-plated, vandal-resistant with low-scaling nozzle and automatic flow regulator.
- Hand shower with shower hose removable by quick coupling with water stop, wall bracket included.
- Connections G 1/2B.
- Concealed fixings.
- Backflow preventer and protective filter.
Advantages at a glance:
|Immediate closing in case of cold water failure|
|Housing made of aluminium, fitting body made of brass|