matt ground, non-slip finish (steel needle blasted)
305mm, 457mm, 610mm, 762mm, 914mm, 1067mm, 1219mm
Shower handrail L-shape, Ø 32, h. 750 mm, high-resistance nylon glossy white, ADL-5070N.2 (example left)
Shower handrail L-shaped Ø 32, for users with restricted mobility.
- For secure hold and movement in shower or bath. Slider for hand shower and/or soap dish optionally available.
- Dimensions: 750 x 450 mm.
- Can be mounted on the left or right side.
- Suitable for intensive use in the public/commercial sector or in hospitals.
- High resistance polyamide (nylon) with anti-corrosion treated steel reinforcement 2 mm.
- Homogeneous non-porous surface for easier cleaning and better hygiene.
- Good resistance to chemicals and detergents. Anti-UV treatment.
- Pleasant and warm contact.
- 38 mm distance between handle and wall: minimal space requirement prevents pinching of the forearm and thus reduces the risk of bone fractures in case of falls.
- Concealed fixings through six-hole wall flange and rosette, Ø 73.
- Stainless steel screws for solid wall included.
- Tested to more than 200 kg. Recommended maximum user weight: 135 kg.
- CE marking.
Advantages at a glance:
|handicapped accessible installation|
|Tested to more than 200 kg|
|38 mm distance to the wall: minimum space requirement|
|Nylon HR: smooth, easy-to-clean surface|
|Resistant to cleaning agents|
CHF 432.00 excl. VAT.