Battery, mains adapter
Two-handle thermostatic mixer with BIOCLIP changeable spout, removable disposable spout, with STOP/PURGE, ADL-H9718.0
SECURITHERM two-handle thermostatic mixer for sink unit, wall-mounted, with BIOCLIP changeable spout.
- With 1 disposable spout made of recyclable Hostaform® with star-shaped aerator.
- Can be supplemented with 10 BIOFIL filter outlets for immediate protection against water-borne infections, or 2 stainless steel outlets for complete cleaning/de-scaling of the interior, or 15 disposable outlets.
- Scald protection: Immediate closing in case of cold water failure.
- Securitouch shielding against scalding on the tap housing.
- Temperature selection by low-scaling thermostatic cartridge.
- Quantity selection through ceramic top with 1/4 turn.
- Temperature setting range: cold water up to 41°C, suitable for thermal disinfection.
- Flow rate limited to 5 l/min at 3 bar.
- Actuation by two hygiene levers L.100.
- Body made of chrome-plated brass.
- Backflow preventer and protective filter integrated in the G 3/4B nuts.
- For wall mounting, spacing 150 mm, with S-connections STOP/PURGE G 1/2B x G 3/4B specially designed for the requirements in the health sector.
Advantages at a glance:
|Limiting the growth of bacteria|
|SECURITHERM: optimised scald protection|
|Securitouch shielding against scalding on the housing|
|Alternating outlet: limits bacterial deposits|