Combination body/eye shower STAND, free-standing, ADL-9203.5
Combination body/eye shower standing with hand or foot operation consisting of:
- Frost-protected system as standard.
- Quick opening/closing by nickel-plated brass valves with 1/4 turn.
- Water connection G 1.
- Tubes made of galvanised steel, surface powder-coated grey, manual actuator plate made of galvanised steel, surface powder-coated green.
- Pull bar with triangular handle made of brass, surface powder-coated green.
- Floor fixing by triangular brass plate (screws not included).
- Standardised first aid signs "Emergency shower" and "Eye shower" included in delivery.
- Eye shower with Ø 250 mm collecting tray made of stainless steel material 1.4016 powder-coated green and two spray heads with protective covers made of impact-resistant ABS green, which release automatically when water flows. Flow rate 20 l/min at 3 bar, aerator with double stainless steel strainer.
- Circular shower head Ø 250 mm made of impact-resistant ABS green with flow rate 90 l/min at 1 bar static pressure (140 l/min at 3 bar static pressure).
To open the water flow of the eye shower, press the foot pedal or the hand control plate. The eye shower does not close after releasing the foot pedal or the hand control plate. To stop the water delivery, pull the hand control plate in the opposite direction or/and push the pedal up with your foot.
To open the water flow of the body shower and eye shower at the same time, operate the pull bar with triangular handle. The body and eye showers do not close after releasing the triangular handle. To stop the water flow, pull the triangular handle up again.
Files and downloads:
CHF 1,577.00 excl. VAT.